Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Decisions, Decisions

Monday (181004):
Monday blues... and what a way to start the day by being stuck at the banks (take note its plural!). This incident really made me rethink about 'fight or flight' situation (aptly put, HW). Went office feeling jaded. Was glad to get a follow-up sms on an offer; will see her soon. Went home early to break fast with my family.

Tuesday (191004):
Worked from home today. Felt better being home (somehow the vibe in the office was not positive). Was happy that one of the blogger commented on "Get Real" that he prefers bloggers who are not self-depreciating. Totally agree; I'd rather read a blog that veers towards current affairs or at least something profound than some mindless blabberings. I had to inform mum about the state of my company; as expected, she was worried. Reassured her that there is a time and place for everything and that this is just a test from the Almighty.

Wednesday (201004):
The meeting went well in the morning and got a call for another offer (will have to meet the lady tomorrow during lunch time). Work wise, had to update a client on the progress of the project schedule. The morale in the office was low (need an update from CEO soon!)

Thursday (211004):
The lady was also a diver, small world! However, have a strong feeling she was penalizing me for my take on money - true money is important in a rewarding job but to me working with a progressive company is more important coz of the learning curve I will take away with me. Differing in opinion is alright; as they say 'diversity breeds creativity' but somehow I don't think that rings through here for her... Time will tell. Was told to prepare a presentation but I doubt I want to pursue this offer.

No comments: